The largest firm of lawyers in the Netherlands, NautaDutilh, which is based in Amsterdam, formerly leased around 16,000 m² of office space in the Amsterdam World Trade Centre (WTC). The building’s architect is KPF, working in collaboration with Van den Oever Zaaijer Roodbeen & partners. The design of the extension and the interior was produced by Meyer and Van Schooten Architecten.
bbn adviseurs has provided the construction management for the extension and for the fit-out of the Amsterdam office leased by NautaDutilh. In detail, the work of bbn adviseurs consisted of:
• producing a Plan of Approach and Program of Requirements
• construction cost management for the extension and the fit-out
• coordination of the installation work
• consultation with the investor and the project developer
• operational management and supervision